Choosing the right software development company for a n

Forum - General Discussion - Choosing the right software development company for a n

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPmartinharris11 22 hours ago

Hello everyone, I find myself in a situation and will appreciate any advice. Some months ago, I attempted to collaborate with a software development firm for one of my projects, but it was not successful. They did too much of promises, and the end product was very buggy. Now I want to find a better company for my upcoming project. How does one even go about choosing the right company? I would not want to experience that again. I am sure someone here has faced that. Any comments will be helpful!

Last Edited: 22 hours ago
JamesMilner 19 hours ago

Oof, that sounds rough! I’ve had a somewhat similar experience when outsourcing an app for my startup. What really helped me the second time around was focusing on clear communication and setting milestones. Also, don’t overlook customer reviews! When I had to find a better company, I came across qit software, and they’ve been fantastic with managing expectations and staying on top of deadlines. Their agile approach made the whole process much smoother, and it felt like we were always on the same page. Maybe give them a look—they’re great at breaking things down step by step. Hope this helps you avoid another bad experience!

jinwatkins1 15 hours ago

Reading through this, I totally get where you’re coming from. I haven’t been in your shoes exactly, but I’ve heard stories from friends about projects falling apart due to poor communication. Setting clear goals from the beginning seems to be a major factor. Anyway, it sounds like you’ve learned a lot from the first round, so I’m sure you’ll find the right team this time. Good luck!

Last Edited: 15 hours ago